Job Role: Marketing Executive
The DRIVE Marketing team is small but perfectly formed with a strong track record of delivering successful campaigns across a broad spectrum of markets.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join us for a one-year maternity cover. We are looking for a candidate with two years’ proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role.
Thank you, but no recruitment agencies.
The Role of the Marketing Executive
We are looking for someone with not only the confidence to deal directly with our clients locally and across the south east, London and the US, but also the adaptability to work across a number of sectors and industries.
The needs and interests of our clients are at the heart of all we do; you will share this commitment and must be able to join us and hit the ground running ready to take the reins in March.
Our ideal Marketing Executive
Will be genuinely passionate about marketing and communications.
A strategic thinker, you will bring with you an abundance of creative ideas for building efficient campaigns for our clients and their businesses, as well as our own marketing efforts.
A keen eye for detail is critical, as is the ability to work to deadlines. We are looking for someone who can progress multiple projects simultaneously and quickly identify - and adapt to - any shift in priorities; you’ll know how to keep all the plates spinning, with minimal breakages!
An effective communicator, you will be able to work with colleagues collaboratively, even though we are currently working remotely, and be confident and able to brief our team of freelance designers, digital experts and suppliers.
We also run conferences, seminars and events. In 2020, as well as events in London pre-March, we ran 40+ online events, and have a history and reputation for producing high quality events for our clients. As a member of our team, you will be expected to support the marketing of these events, as well as attend and support as required.
We are currently working from home and would prefer that you are based locally in order to work in person when the COVID pandemic allows. We are yet to decide if we will move back into an office, so you should be prepared and open to the idea of working from home in the long-term.
Requirements of the Marketing Executive, it is essential that you:
- Are able to demonstrate experience working agency or client side;
- Possess excellent project management skills and attention to detail;
- Have impeccable time management and organisational skills, and are able to self-manage your workload and time;
- Are used to evaluating and reviewing marketing campaigns;
- Are an excellent communicator, a friendly and engaging presenter on Teams and Zoom, and are not afraid to pick up the ‘phone!
- Have a flair and passion for design - we understand if you are not a designer, but we want you to know what works – and what does not!
- Possess a strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques, and the skills and ability to plan, design, create and manage day-to-day topical and relevant social media posts and content;
- Are experienced in using Facebook business manager and Hootsuite, and confident in setting up Facebook ad campaigns, creating pixels and managing remarketing campaigns;
- Have knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics;
- Are confident to oversee and manage budgets, timesheets and schedules;
- Have experience of PPC creation using Google Ads, or have worked with providers on such campaigns;
- Has used platforms such as HubSpot, Constant Contact and Mailchimp (or similar);
- Possess strong skills in Microsoft Office.
Desirable Attributes of the Marketing Executive, we would love a candidate who also:
- Is ideally a Mac user;
- Is an enthusiastic writer of impactful copy and content for social and marketing campaigns;
- Has the ability to update and maintain websites including WordPress/Shopify;
- Understands the importance of SEO to ensure the correct mediums are being used and that campaigns are effective;
- Has knowledge and skills in Adobe photoshop and InDesign;
- Can use Final Cut Pro OR Adobe Premier Pro.
If you are interested in joining our team email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract length: 12 months
Expected start date: 01/03/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Work from home